Welcome! Before you register…
Whether you are a returning athlete or are joining for your first time, please have the following information ready:
- USSA Numbers: Each participating athlete must be registered as a USSA member. Parents who ski at Eldora outside posted operating hours also must be USSA members and have a USSA number.
- FIS Number: Competitive U16+ athletes should have a FIS number. This number allows them to track their rankings internationally.
- Tier: Which tier will your athlete will your athlete be joining?
- Transportation: What are your transportation plans? If your athlete is eligible to ride in a van to and from practice, please know which days he/she will ride and be aware of the associated fees.
- Volunteering: Choose your parent volunteer activities. During the registration process, you will be required to commit to your parent volunteer activities to fulfill the requisite hours.