Welcome! Before you register…
Whether you are a returning athlete or are joining for your first time, please have the following information ready for the registration process:
- USSA Numbers: Each participating athlete must already be registered as a USSA member. An athlete who will be racing should register as a Competitor in the appropriate age group. An athlete who will not be racing can register as a General Member. Parents who ski at Eldora outside posted operating hours must also be USSA members and have a USSA number.
- FIS Number: Competitive U16+ athletes should have a FIS number, which can be obtained as part of USSA registration. Their FIS number allows them to track their international ranking, an important metric if they are considering skiing collegiately or internationally.
- Tier: Which membership tier (see below) will your athlete be joining?
- Transportation: What are your transportation plans? If your athlete is eligible to ride in a van to and from practice, please know which days they will ride and be aware of the associated fees.
- Volunteering: Be prepared to choose your parent volunteer activities. During the registration process, you will be required to commit to your volunteer activities to fulfill the requisite hours.
Please note that in addition to the base participation fee for each tier listed below, the following will be required at the time of registration:
- a $300 required donation (this replaces the former fundraising deposit),
- a volunteer commitment totaling 4 points OR a $200 volunteer fee, and
- the cost of van fees for ridership to practice on the team vans (based on the number of days the athlete plans to ride)
Please note that the costs incurred for race weekends are billed separately by race. These include, but may not be limited to, coach support fees, van fees, venue race fees, team lodging, and team meals.
- Tier 1 Development Team (U10-U14 skiers): $1200 by September 30, $1300 thereafter.
Train 3 days per week (Tue, Thu, Sat).
- Tier 2 Junior Comp Team (U14-U20 skiers): $1400 by September 30, $1500 thereafter
Train 4 days per week (Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat).
- Tier 3 Comp Team (U16-U20 skiers): $1650 by September 30, $1750 thereafter
Train 5 days per week (Tue, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun).